Indrazneste sa accesezi noi oportunitati!
- Promoting and presenting the company`s services sales;
- Growing and developing the local business clients' portfolio;
- Identifying new customers and selling further services to existing customers;
- Creating and expanding the current customer base;
- Identifying new local customers and providing customer care service to existing customers;
- Working together with the Sales Team to provide a high-quality standard service for the local customers and to share new initiatives and ideas;
- Collaborating with the internal departments, communicating and sharing the clients' requirements in order to be implemented in the production process.
- At least 2 years relevant B2B sales experience; University degree in Economics (ASE or similar);
- Open to travel more than 70% in the allocated area
- Foreign languages - fluent English is mandatory;
- PC literate - MS Office, browsing, e-mail;
- Skills in organizing, planning, controlling, negotiations;
- Budget targets working skills;
- Comfortable with reports, clients' database, activity planner, time management, setting priorities;
- Well developed social skills, excellent communication skills;
- Ambitious, persistent, open-minded, analytical thinking, business vocabulary;
- Category B clean driving license.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Romania based Coface audit team (5 people) and participate in Audit assignments on the scope of the whole Coface Group, in accordance with the multi-year audit plan and in compliance with the Group's audit policy and methodology.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within an audit mission team of 2 to 5 international auditors under the responsibility of a Head of Mission:
- Participate in carrying out a pre-diagnosis in order to identify the key risk areas to be covered
- Realize the work defined in collaboration with the Head of Mission to ensure proper control of the risks of the entity and / or the audited process
- Ensure good traceability of the analyzes through a formalization of the work
- Draft the audit report presenting the findings and recommendations
- Take part to the presentation of conclusions to the management
- Follow-up the implementation of recommendations issued at the end of the missions
The auditor will carry out 3 planned audit missions per year, plus potentially ad-hoc missions. These missions can be done on the perimeter of Coface subsidiaries (more than 60) internationally or at head office level (trips of approximately 1-2 weeks per mission can be required).
In addition, the auditor should participate in the development of the audit function, in particular by updating the audit methodology and taking part to transversal projects.
This position requires:
- At least 3 years of experience in internal audit
- Education in management / finance or legal (business school, engineering school or university)
- Team spirit and the ability to collaborate
- Curiosity and agility
- Analytical mindset
- Autonomy and ability to drive change
- Sense of listening. Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Writing and synthesis skills
- Good level of written and oral English
VALUE-ADDED FOR THE CANDIDATE:
This position will allow the candidate to develop:
- broad understanding of the business lines of an international company
- experience in working in an international environment
The candidate will join a culturally diverse international team, with large skills while demonstrating a strong team spirit.
The candidate will benefit from a structured audit career track allowing, in particular according to his / her performance and skills, a regular career development (Deputy Head of Mission, Head of Mission, Regional Audit Manager…).