Coface Marketing Data services help you identify your ideal business partners, according to the development's needs of your company
FOUR GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE EXCELLENT SME CERTIFICATE:
- Clearly exposing your positive risk assessment score
- Higher credibility in the eyes of clients and business partners
- Promoting the company through Coface Romania
- Nationwide recognition of your company's sustainability
Excellent SME Certificate, issued by Coface Romania, represents an ideal solution that brings you opportunities regarding advertising and business development.
The fundamentals for certification are the company assessment report and the daily monitoring performed by Coface Romania by checking all the information related to events that may impact the company's economic and financial situation and its ability to fulfill its commercial responsibilities.
A company’s positive situation is certified through a specific logo displayed on its website, by using the licensed SafeSigned™ technology.
Benefits for the business partners and website visitors of the certified companies:
- Lower business risk
- Higher trust within business partnerships
- Easier, faster and less riskier business decision making
BENEFITS OF Excellent SME+ CERTIFICATE
- Visibility on the business partners solvency (low risk, only 20% of the companies from Romania are in this category)
- Increased credibility in the eyes of the business partners
- Promoting the company on the international Excellent Market platform
Excellent SME+ Certificate confirms that the creditworthiness of your company is solid despite the economic challenges. To reflect this, the analysis also includes the evaluation of the last balance sheet available.
The company is monitored daily by checking all information related to the events that may impact on the economic and financial situation and the company’s ability to meet its trade obligations to business partners. The Excellent SME+ Certificate is granted after the confirmation of company’s classification in the low commercial risk category (minimum credit risk assessment of 6), done by Coface through a credit report updated at the moment of the application.