Worldwide professional debt collection from a specialist
Four good reasons to choose Coface Collections:
- Optimal Risk Management
- Reliable support during economically difficult times.
- Maintain good relationships with your debtors and retain the opportunity to build your business in the future
- Access to local Coface Collections Teams
A bad payment environment can endanger the security and solvency of a company. Often customer payment defaults can mean that the company itself is not able to settle its accounts. Even though you may have taken all steps required to secure payment, it does not mean that you will receive your money.
Effective debt collection is therefore an important aspect of a successful credit management policy. Coface, with its international network and legal and commercial knowledge is well positioned to support you.
Collecting debts in an amicable way is the priority of our experts and this in turn helps preserve good business relationships. By entrusting your debt collection procedures to Coface, you will not only save time and effort, you will also be able to focus on your main activities. In addition, experience shows that debts are recovered faster when a third party is involved.
Standard debt collection measures include the following:
- reminder service
- telephone call
- payment schedule
Debt Collection at the click of a mouse
Our experts are supported by our online debt collection database (DCON), and by up-to-date information from our information database (ICON) covering more than 12 million companies in CEE.
As an online user, our clients enjoy a number of advantages:
- Order placement, status reports and statistics via ICON
- Overview over case portfolio handled by Coface Central Europe offices
- Online monitoring of collection steps (reminder service, telephone intervention, personal visits and payment schedule negotiations)
- Direct communication with Coface Central Europe case workers
- Electronic exchange between your systems and our online collection database for large volumes of data