Dare to access new opportunities!
Key Account Executive Business Information.
- Promoting and presenting the company`s services sales;
- Growing and developing the local business clients' portfolio;
- Identifying new customers and selling further services to existing customers;
- Creating and expanding the current customer base;
- Identifying new local customers and providing customer care service to existing customers;
- Working together with the Sales Team to provide a high-quality standard service for the local customers and to share new initiatives and ideas;
- Collaborating with the internal departments, communicating and sharing the clients' requirements in order to be implemented in the production process.
- At least 2 years relevant B2B sales experience; University degree in Economics (ASE or similar);
- Open to travel more than 70% in the allocated area
- Foreign languages - fluent English is mandatory;
- PC literate - MS Office, browsing, e-mail;
- Skills in organizing, planning, controlling, negotiations;
- Budget targets working skills;
- Comfortable with reports, clients' database, activity planner, time management, setting priorities;
- Well developed social skills, excellent communication skills;
- Ambitious, persistent, open-minded, analytical thinking, business vocabulary;
- Category B clean driving license.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial & Rating Analyst
(1) Harvesting of fundamental information. Production of Rating & Risk assessments:
- Contact companies and conducting online interviews aimed at harvesting meaningful in-depth financial & business information entailed in the Rating & Risk assessment process. Gathering & scouting for additional information (e.g. ownership, payment behaviour towards peers & State, sectorial considerations, etc) compulsory in devising a more complete Rating & Risk Assessment;
- Writing Debtor Risk Assessments devised for putting forth a complete risk profile of the subject Debtor while advocating for optimal exposure recommendation. Main focus on Entities part of Constructions Sector whereby both credit default risk as well as performance risk need to be assessed and scaled;
- Debating the produced Debtor Risk Assessments within the recurrent sessions of Coface Romania Risk Committee;
- Monitoring sensitive files, sending warning signals on specific events to Insurance Underwriting as well as to other involved COFACE departments;
- Handling worklist tasks generated out of the automatic workflow in a timely and efficient manner ensuring SLAs are observed.
- Producing & validating ratings according to Group delegation rules.
- Pro-actively builds and maintains good working relationships with Underwriting and Information colleagues.
- Communicates to underwriters and management any adverse information which is relevant in the process of exposure review.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and procedures as ruled by COFACE and external governing bodies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate financial analysis
- Economic university graduate – financial bachelor degree is an advantage
- Advanced communication skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Accuracy and detail oriented person
- Manage relations with Coface-insured customers for insurance contracts signed;
- Specific tasks according to the calendar and portfolio segmentation: welcome visit, periodic visits and calls, renewal actions;
- Permanent support for the customer regarding the contract (explaining contract terms,
- explain the working procedure, represent the clients’ interests inside Coface);
- Keep close contact and establish personal relationship with the clients in order to assure
- the expected portfolio renewal rate;
- Propose and negotiate with the client the renewal offer taking into account the renewal
- rules in place, the clients request and the contract’s performance;
- Identify upsell and cross-sell possibilities related to the client’s business;
- Actively promote Coface innovations that could provide added-value for the client;
- Update the specific CRM applications;
- Provide reports and information regarding the portfolio managed.
- Previous experience in a similar position of at least 3 years;
- Previous experience in banking/ insurance field;
- Flexibility in thinking and great customer orientation;
- Empathy and responsiveness;
- Very good oral and written communication skills;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet;
- Very good command of English (advanced level);
- Knowledge in financial analysis, accounting, business acumen;
- Ability to write reports to summarize and clarify information;
- Resistance to prolonged intellectual effort.
Senior Surety Underwriter
A Surety Underwriter underwrites contract surety bonds in conformance with General rules for Group surety activity, local underwriting guidelines to determine if they meet risk acceptability standards and the strategy of the company. Responsible for increased premium production achieved by enhancing brokers relationships.
- Rigorously analyze underwriting information and assess risk application within the framework of company standards.
- Maintain disciplined adherence to underwriting and service standards.
- Decision-making authority and look at book of business issues.
- Weigh decisions between surety underwriting standards and customer needs and expectations.
- Balance risk relative to return to make effective and acceptable bonding underwriting decisions.
- Conduct brokers/ client meetings
- Collaterals management
- Cultivate customer and producer relationships to promote COFACE RO surety products and services within the local branch.
- Seek out resources to identify and satisfy customer and producer needs.
- Share pertinent information to support product development, market research and identification of business opportunities between Bonding line and other COFACE RO business units
- Effectively utilize the dedicated bonding IT tools to support sales and service objectives.
- Ensure achievement of financial goals and business plan objectives.
Required skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related training
- Minimum three years of experience in insurance sector gaining minimum 2-3 years knowledge of the Surety bonding business or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of the Romanian Public Procurement legislation, particularities and tender platform SICAP
- Ability and experience working with large volumes of clients and policies to be managed on an yearly basis
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to business travel
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Join the Romania based Coface audit team (5 people) and participate in Audit assignments on the scope of the whole Coface Group, in accordance with the multi-year audit plan and in compliance with the Group's audit policy and methodology.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within an audit mission team of 2 to 5 international auditors under the responsibility of a Head of Mission:
- Participate in carrying out a pre-diagnosis in order to identify the key risk areas to be covered
- Realize the work defined in collaboration with the Head of Mission to ensure proper control of the risks of the entity and / or the audited process
- Ensure good traceability of the analyzes through a formalization of the work
- Draft the audit report presenting the findings and recommendations
- Take part to the presentation of conclusions to the management
- Follow-up the implementation of recommendations issued at the end of the missions
The auditor will carry out 3 planned audit missions per year, plus potentially ad-hoc missions. These missions can be done on the perimeter of Coface subsidiaries (more than 60) internationally or at head office level (trips of approximately 1-2 weeks per mission can be required).
In addition, the auditor should participate in the development of the audit function, in particular by updating the audit methodology and taking part to transversal projects.
This position requires:
- At least 3 years of experience in internal audit
- Education in management / finance or legal (business school, engineering school or university)
- Team spirit and the ability to collaborate
- Curiosity and agility
- Analytical mindset
- Autonomy and ability to drive change
- Sense of listening. Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Writing and synthesis skills
- Good level of written and oral English
VALUE-ADDED FOR THE CANDIDATE:
This position will allow the candidate to develop:
- broad understanding of the business lines of an international company
- experience in working in an international environment
The candidate will join a culturally diverse international team, with large skills while demonstrating a strong team spirit.
The candidate will benefit from a structured audit career track allowing, in particular according to his / her performance and skills, a regular career development (Deputy Head of Mission, Head of Mission, Regional Audit Manager…).