Coface Survey: 4% increasing income for the wholesale of pharmaceuticals
▪ A positive trend of revenues, which increased in 2017 by about 4% compared to the previous year;
▪ Positive money conversion cycleat consolidated level (76.4% in 2016 and 75.9 in 2017);
▪ Over one third of the companies (40%) madeInvestments in 2017, thus recording a Capex / Depreciation overratio.
▪ Almost half of the companies analysed (46%)recorded a decrease in turnover:
▪ More than half of the companies (58%) registered adecrease in the net result, which also led to a decrease in the consolidated profitability;
▪ 46% of the analysed companies have over 80%debt level, and 31% have a negative capitalization level.